- zenhabits.com / mnmlist.com/archive – Both of these blogs by Leo Babauta are excellent resources for those looking to change their life. His writing is easy to read and very inspirational. Although no longer in use, mnmlist.com was my inspiration to change the way I thought about things. You can still access all the articles at mnmlist.com/archive.
- zerowastehome.blogspot.com – Zero Waste Home by Bea Johnson chronicles her and her family’s journey to a zero waste life style. Not only is her blog an excellent resource but it is a great example of how beneficial being zero waste is to your life – financially, physically, and emotionally.
- lifelessplastic.blogspot.com – A blog by Jeanne Haegele and her struggle to go without plastic. It is a great resource for information on avoiding plastic. Be sure to read her shopping guide!
- unclutterer.com – Unclutterer is a well-organized and visually pleasing blog about, you guessed it, organization. While not necessarily zero waste, organization and minimalism are good assistants when it comes to zero waste living.
- thenonconsumeradvocate.com – This blog by Katy Wolk-Stanley helps people learn to live on less, and to do so in a way that lessens their environmental impact. She has a taken a vow to never buy anything new – an awesome way to eliminate waste.
- myplasticfreelife.com – once a blog but now a comprehensive resource on plastic-free living.
- noimpactman.typepad.com – No Impact Man has created a formula for living earth-responsibly: Negative Impact + Positive Impact = Zero. No net impact. No Impact Man is also a book and a movie.
- zerowastebloggersnetwork.com/ – “We’re connecting Zero Waste Bloggers, supporting each other, encouraging online and offline projects, group activities, and we’re supporting with technical and interpersonal issues and together find Zero Waste Solutions.”
I want to continue to add to this list as I come across great blogs about zero waste and sustainable living. What are some of your favorite sites?