Earth Day was first celebrated in 1970. To show your support for environmental protection, consider trying out some of these easy ways to reduce your footprint.
- Use cloth towels and rags instead of paper towels.
- Pick up every piece of trash you see for the day.
- Put all your recyclables into a bag to be taken to your local recycling center.
- Take reusable bags to the grocery store.
- Save energy by taking a shorter shower and turning off lights when you leave.
- And last but not least, plant a tree!